This page includes a list of release notes for ScalarDL 3.5.
Release date: April 18, 2023
- Updated the in-house JRE 8 Docker image to 1.1.11.
- Updated the in-house JRE Docker image to 1.1.12.
- Updated the in-house JRE image to 1.1.10.
- Updated the version of gRPC health probe to 0.4.15.
- Used the latest version of Ubuntu.
- Added a fix to verify signatures when reading them from Ledger.
Release date: January 6, 2023
- Updated the in-house JRE Docker image.
- Updated the version of ScalarDB.
Release date: December 2, 2022
- Used scannable
LedgerTracerthat does storage scan in a
- Fixed CVE-2022-27664.
- Fixed CVE-2022-42003 and CVE-2022-42004.
- Fixed CVE-2022-32149.
- Added @OverRide to fix a warning from ErrorProne.
- Updated the version of gRPC to fix a vulnerability.
Release date: September 22, 2022
- Updated the in-house JRE 8 Docker image to 1.1.7.
- Updated the in-house JRE 8 Docker image to 1.1.8.
- Fixed Ledger/Auditor/Client configuration loading.
Release date: August 19, 2022
- Fix validation in Ledger-only mode with the V2 argument.
Release date: August 17, 2022
- Updated the Javadocs for
AbstractRequestback to the client JAR.
- Fixed the camel case fields.
- Fixed the contract argument handling in DagValidator.
Release date: August 10, 2022
- Updated JRE 8 to 1.1.6.
- Fixed the degradation of contract properties handling.
Release date: August 3, 2022
Enhancements (backward compatible)
- Added a new Ledger interface that matches the new contract I/F.
- Added a Jackson-based contract and ledger.
DeprecatedLedgerReturnablefor deprecated classes.
- Exposed JSON libraries for applications to call
- Added E2E tests for checking backward compatibility in the new Contract/Ledger interface.
- Changed to the
- Used Jackson for internal JSON processing.
- Used static SerDe.
- Revived the old
AssetProofand used it for backward compatibility.
- Implemented V2 format for JsonNode-based arguments.
- Updated the client JAR.
- Introduced a contract context to pass runtime information from contracts to functions.
- Restricted Functions from being cached since Functions are not thread safe.
- Fixed smallbank.
- Fixed scan for new Ledger interfaces.
- Allowed the execution of a contract that has scan and put.
- Fixed backward-incompatible issue in contract argument processing.
- Fixed function ID extraction bug.
- Made storing the data of input dependencies not configurable.
- Updated Javadocs.
- Updated based on SpotBugs warnings.
- Added an administrator interface to Auditor.
- Fixed warnings from
- Restricted the pushing of unused containers.
- Fixed unnecessary
- Upgraded the version of ScalarDB.
- Updated the internal JRE Docker image to 1.1.3.
- Updated the internal JRE Docker image to 1.1.4.